IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
- Theatre capacity will be reduced and seating arranged to comply with government social distancing regulations.
- You may purchase up to 4 tickets for individuals within a household or social bubble.
- Customers and staff will be temperature checked upon entry.
- Customers will be required to wear face coverings.
- Payments within the theatre will be contactless.
- Hand sanitising stations will be available in the lobby and toilet areas. The venue will be deep cleaned after every performance.
- Troubadour Wembley Park is a spacious, modern, well-ventilated building. Ventilation will be increased to constantly renew the airflow.
- Social distanced queueing and one-directional entry/exit points will be used.
- Cast, crew and venue staff will be tested regularly and we will comply with all government, WHO and Public Health England COVID-secure guidelines.
- Should you or any member of your party fall ill prior to a show, you can exchange tickets for a later performance with up to 2 hours’ notice.
SOMEWHERE THERE'S SOMEONE FOR EVERYONE
SLEEPLESS is the enchanting new romantic musical comedy based on the original story and screenplay of the rom-com classic Sleepless In Seattle. The book is by Michael Burdette and music and lyrics by new British writers Robert Scott and Brendan Cull.
It tells the heart-warming tale of Sam, who moves to Seattle with his ten year-old son, Jonah, following the tragic death of his wife. When Jonah phones a radio show, Sam is forced to talk about his broken heart and sleepless nights live on air, and he suddenly finds himself one of the most sought after single men in America and a great news story for feisty journalist Annie on the opposite side of the country. Can Jonah bring the two together on the top deck of the Empire State Building?
A fresh and lively book alongside a brand-new musical score bring this most timeless of romantic comedies to life on stage.
SLEEPLESS will be directed by Morgan Young (White Christmas, Elf, Big), with set design by Morgan Large, costume design by Sue Simmerling, lighting by Ken Billington, video design by Ian William Galloway, sound design by Simon Biddulph, orchestrations and arrangements by Larry Blank, musical supervision by Stuart Morley, musical direction by Chris Walker, orchestral management by Sylvia Addison, wig and hair design by Richard Mawbey and casting by Sarah Bird CDG and Michael Donovan CSA.
A GALA NIGHT FOR SLEEPLESS HEROES
- In honour of the brave doctors, nurses and support staff who have so tirelessly served our country during the most difficult of times, we are proud to be staging a special Gala Performance on Thursday 27 August for our NHS heroes.
- You may request up to 4 tickets for individuals within your household or social bubble. Please email email@example.com with the number of tickets you require and a photo of your NHS badge. Tickets for this performance are strictly limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.